- Registration Kit (name tag, official event program and other materials).
- Admission to the Opening Ceremony and Cocktail on Monday October 9th, 2017 (not applicable for students).
- Participation during two conference days on Tuesday October 10th, and Wednesday October 11th, 2017.
- Coffee breaks and lunch on both days.
- Closing cocktail on Wednesday October 11th, 2017.
- Participation Certificate.
(After June 15th: USD $250.00)
(After June 15th: USD $300.00 )
(Requirements: maximum 25 years of age and proof of study)
Special discount for groups:
Groups of 5 or more people: 5% off.
Groups of 10 or more people: 10% off.
*Groups must be from the same company or organization, or students from the same career and university.
Ways to get your ticket:
Online registration: Click on the REGISTER button, complete all required information and proceed with the online payment by providing your credit or debit card details. Once the payment is accepted, you will receive an email with your event’s confirmation number.
At CANAECO office: Head over to CANAECO office in La Uruca, San José to make your payment either by cash or with your credit or debit card. Then complete the required Registration Form.
Bank accounts on behalf of Asociación Cámara Nacional de Ecoturismo y Turismo Sostenible, corporate tax id #3-002-360618.
Bank Account in US dollars: 200-02-022-027363-1
Customer Account Number in US dollars: 15102220020273634
BAC San José
Bank Account in US dollars: 929565406
Customer Account Number in US dollars: 10200009295654067